Reflection is offered to give power to voice, to promote understanding among family members and bring light to the findings and comments from our time together. This is also used as a reminder that we can be a PEACEFUL FAMILY ☮
Tuesday 3/7/17 – 9 Participants
Where people were born:
- Glenwood Springs, CO
- In my mom's bed, Carbondale, CO
- Eden Hospital
- Los Angeles, CA
- Carbondale, CO at home
- Placerville, CA
Why each person makes a positive family member:
- Dances with others
- Fun to be with
- Nice & friendly
What participants said about the Peaceful Family event:
- We took an hour to connect. It was simple. Great to hear nice things about each other.
- Good. Awesome. Interesting. Fun.
- It's a lovely practice of being inclusive and intentional about who we are.
- It was really really fun! I like the games and going outside.
- We got to be together in a fun and awesome way!
- It held us to our values in sincerity.
- We shared what we cared about each other and it felt good. It felt comfortable to be a family.
- I liked the calmness. I liked sharing how we felt. FUN!
Participants: Nico, Emmet, Aubrey, Rochelle, Ruby, Buddy, Suzannah, Gwen, Joe