Peaceful Workplace Building
Through Strengths-Based Employee Training
"A positive approach establishing employee wellness."
What We Do
- Staff Development Training (view list of trainings here)
- Improve camaraderie while skill-building around topics you choose
- Advance trust, communication, and leadership skills
- Deliver uplifting, engaging and relevant trainings
"Overall the training left us feeling inspired & grateful for the work team we are." ~ Christie Ferguson, Program Manager
These Trainings generate positive engagement and increased productivity by evolving staff into a more effective team.
- Employs a strengths-based approach that teaches staff to observe and reveal what's working well at work.
- Shows coworkers how their contribution aligns with your organizational goals.
- Builds stronger trust and team harmony, resulting in: more focus on the work that needs to be done, cost savings, and improved synergy.
- Delivers happy, productive and peaceful workplaces.
Each Training Session is customized so that the material is 100% relevant to your organization, your team, and your objectives. Employees go back to work with new skills they can use immediately and a renewed sense of commitment to their tasks and your mission.
Staff Development Trainings can be scaled to any size team or organization. Does it really work? Here's what people are saying:
"This workshop was very beneficial! I've gained insight and tools to help me provide positive supervision within my department. Joe is very inclusive and provided exercises that were helpful, engaging and uplifting." ~Ramona Eithier, Supervisor
"Your workshop fostered such strong communication skills (and abilities) that we're all still buzzing. This training was essential in reminding us all of our core values when providing good internal and external customer service! ~Chavon Bates, Administrative Clerk III
Better yet – Treat staff to an uplifting event!
Mission – facilitate exceptional and uplifting workshops.
Vision – happy days, through peaceful places to work.