Instructor: Joe Tassinari
"Reflection is offered to give power to voice, to promote understanding among team members and bring light to the findings from the workshops."
REFLECTION – Sacramento City College Professionals: "Leadership with Heart"
January 12, 2017
One reason (one of many) each participant is a positive coworker:
- Genuine & compassionate
- Good listener
- Acknowledges others
What outcome did you expect from attending this workshop?
- To improve on my leadership skills.
- To be a better leader.
- Pointers that will help me be a good department chair next year, and a better teacher.
- Learn leadership elements.
- Practical leadership.
- Leadership qualities.
To what extent was your expected outcome achieved?
- Has provided us with very practical resources.
- It exceeded my expectations.
What did you like the most?
- Everything, I learned so much in this workshop.
- Hands on approach.
- He truly modeled positive approaches described on the PowerPoint.
- Practice/Workshop assignments.
Suggestions for improvement?
- This workshop should be offered at dept. chairs counsel and academic senate, and classified retreat and senior leadership team.
- More depth.
- Ways to entice others to witness this leadership training.